Thursday, February 14, 2013

Finally Catching Up: Pt 1

T.StartPost()

Soooooo...I was going to update this a bit ago...then I got into school work, the radio show (having to not only do the show but try and coordinate with industry professionals to do the Industry Talk portion of it...not the easiest thing..) organizing Study Nights for the whole of Digital Arts and Entertainment...Yea it's been busy.  Now that I have some time with the new semester start (and a bout of a throat infection, bronchitis and only 2 days of school) I can catch up with what I've been doing since the last one...Buckle up. It's going to be a long one. Think I might split the updates into 2 posts (at least)


3D 

3D wise, here's what I've been up to. I finished this vehicle for my exam.




Before the Vehicle project, we had to make a gun, originally we were going to have to make a gun based on designs from the art side of our program and right before we had to pick it was opened up that we could do either (as some of the art designs were ...*cough*unrealistic and stupid *uncough*).  Anyways, I chose to go with the artist design and it was fun to do. I had to make some modifications to the original design due to how the gun itself is actually put together but overall it was good.

The tri count might be a bit high on it but it was also modeled to be snapped open and reloaded (instead of just shoving the harpoons down the barrel with the charges attached  (which doesn't make much sense to me but hey, never know I guess)




And unfortunately I didn't make this little cutie, this was made by my buddy and team
Fluffy
Animal
Projects  Artist - Brent Rombouts and I just couldn't help but share her with you guys. This is ChiChi, our intelligent guinea pig with.......a JETPACK!!!1!11one!
We had to make a level for a game and we chose this as our heroine. We got the level done and you can actually download and play it if you'd like. I have the installer on my dropbox, so feel free to just download, do the small install and give it a shot. Just make sure you check out the help section for controls and such.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31340003/UDKInstall-AMothersFury.7z

And onto the Next Part!

T.Out();


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I love to have feedback about either how the post was or if there's even a topic you want me to talk about/tutorial, so let me know and I'll see what I can do. We only grow if we grow together.