Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Well that was interesting..

T.StartPost();

Soo...It's been a while since I had time to post. I'm posting this to do a brief catch up of what has happened recently.

Since the first few weeks of July I've been working non stop  (I've had 4 days off since the 12th) so I haven't had a lot of time to do anything that I expected to do this summer (such as learn my Uscript like I wanted to, or do any real programming) so I'm now going to try and do it in the very very very little spare time I have after work which is about an hour. I'm also going to be filling this time with trying to power out some game reviews since I've been lazy as hell about it for far to long...

Oh yea...and there was this one time like last week (or the week before...days don't really have a meaning when you work 24 in a row...) that I may have back handed a cup of tea all over my laptop which was another reason I haven't done anything for a week or two so now that I have it back I can try to start stuff..

So those are my two priorities right now, Doing reviews and some uscript learning ..and I guess I should finish a few of the models I actually started...  Anyways... Time for bed. I'll start it tomorrow after work :D

T.Out();

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I love to have feedback about either how the post was or if there's even a topic you want me to talk about/tutorial, so let me know and I'll see what I can do. We only grow if we grow together.